Review the questions here: Standard Test - Quantitative (subject to minor revision for clarity)
This is a partial open-book test. You can review and practice on these questions using the sample dataset. When you take the final test, a different dataset will be provided, but the questions will be the same (random selected, not all the questions for time sake).
There will be two opportunities to take the final test.
- Early-Pass (Week 4): If you are very familiar with these topics, you can take the final test during office hours.
- If you pass the test with A- or above:
- If below A-:
- No second chance to take the test again.
- Attendance for Weeks 4-9 is required.
- You have the option to do the Research Replication as your final project. If you choose to do the Replication, you need to meet TA at office hours to report and discuss your replication project weekly.
- For all conditions, the assignment on which you are scored higher will be counted as your final grade for this course.
- On Dec 1, 2022: This is the final and only chance for those who haven’t taken this test.